Microfiber Cleaning Solutions
Microfiber Mops, Mop Heads, Frames and Buckets
Are your mops and wipes dirtier than what you are cleaning? Your mops could simply be moving dirt and bacteria around, which isn’t helping your overall infection prevention efforts.
Whether it's entrances or floors, cover your basics with a microfiber wet mop; lightweight and highly absorbent. Rely on a premium microfiber mop that can be used both as a dust mop, wet mop, or damp duster to keep airborne particles down. Additionally, minimize dirt brought in with entrance mats.
Solutions for a discernibly spotless environment:
• Microfiber mops and bucket
• Microfiber towels
Click on the thumbnail below to see our products up close.
Advantages of microfiber:
- Microfiber actually traps dirt – the polyester and nylon fibers create a net-like surface optimal for trapping moisture, dirt and debris. The nylon makes a static charge that attracts and captures dirt until the cloth is washed.
- Microfiber cleans more effectively by reaching into all crevices and surface pores.
- Microfiber lasts – as opposed to cotton, which gets worn.
- Microfiber mops weigh significantly less than wet cotton – which ultimately reduces the risk of injury.
- Microfiber mops use about 10-20 times less water than conventional cotton mops.