The ScrubVAULT® System
Your Complete Scrub Management Solution
When you think of managing scrubs, the first thing that comes to mind isn’t typically a smile. After all, managing inventory or constantly purchasing replacement scrubs doesn’t make anyone smile.
The ScrubVAULT System from ImageFIRST can help. This easy-to-use cabinet with a compact footprint securely stores, dispenses and tracks distribution of scrubs, giving you full visibility of your inventory and usage. Paired with our fully-managed scrub program, you can say goodbye to scrub management headaches.
Now that’s something to smile about!
Worry-free scrub solutions that create smiles
Get flooded with smiles when your staff has the scrubs they need when they need them, thanks to the ScrubVAULT System. It comes paired with our fully-managed scrub rental and laundry program, which includes UHF RFID-chipped scrubs, enabling us to quickly scan scrubs for accurate tracking and traceability.
The ScrubVAULT System is modular and scalable: you can have one or many, depending on your facility or staff's needs. Smaller facilities can have one or more in a common area, while larger hospitals can have one for each department or changing room.
Simple & Flexible
- Staff scans their code and opens the ScrubVAULT in about 2 seconds
- Staff selects what they need for maximum flexibility
- No special return unit needed
- Features the smallest footprint on the market today
- Minimal moving parts
Accountability & Peace of Mind
- Helps you stay compliant with AORN's Guidelines for Surgical Attire
- All individuals entering semi-restricted and restricted areas wear freshly laundered surgical attire
- Worn reusable surgical attire is left at facility for laundering
- Clean surgical attire is stored in a clean, enclosed cart or cabinet. Dispensing machine may be used.
- Opens with a code unique to each staff member
- Automatically tracks what scrubs were taken by users, and for how long
- Helps manage visitors' loaner scrubs
Inventory Control for Cost Management
- Provides inventory and usage reports, so you don’t run out of scrubs
- Inventory is managed at each delivery by your dedicated representative
- Reporting available at any time via the online Customer Portal at https://portal.imagefirst.com/
Works Within Your Budget
- No upfront costs to purchase the system or the scrubs
Eliminate confrontations and start having conversations with your staff with the ScrubVAULT System from ImageFIRST!
- 30” wide x 20” deep x 72” tall
- Capacity: up to 280 scrub pieces
- Cellular signal
How The ScrubVAULT® System Works
Product, pricing, and service availability may vary by market. Check with your local representative for information regarding products, pricing, and services available in your area. Participating locations only.